Services to victims are provided by on and off campus programs. Please contact these programs directly for more information.
- The Lighthouse Program: for survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, relationship violence, and stalking: Student Health Center
- LSU Mental Health Service: group and individual services are available for all full-time students and part-time students who have paid the Student Health Center fee.
- LSU Student Advocacy and Accountability: to assist students in crisis, distress and students of concern. This service provides consultation and referrals to available resources. This is not a therapeutic service.
- LSU Food Pantry: available to any student who is enrolled for the current semester.
- STAR (Sexual Trauma Awareness and Response): serves individuals 12 years of age and older in the Baton Rouge community, who have been affected by sexual trauma, including sexual assault, rape, child sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Serves the greater Baton Rouge area, including LSU.
- The Phone, Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center: http://www.brcic.org Crisis Chat: http://www.contact-usa.org/chat.html
- Louisiana Crime Victim Reparations Program
- Louisiana Automated Victim Notification System (LAVNS)
- The Phone 24 hour Crisis Line
- Rape Crisis Center
- Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Protection (identity theft & online purchasing)
Services specific to crime victims:
- Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Criminal Justice, Crime Victim Reparations
- Louisiana Automated Victim Notification System (LAVNS) offender search is an online resource and toll-free automated system that allows you to search for information regarding an adult offender’s current custody and case status.