Services for Students & Alumni
We are here to assist you during every step of planning your career.
All LSU students are welcome -- traditional, nontraditional, online, veteran and/or alumni. It is never too early or late to take a proactive approach to your career.
Here is a list of our service areas to help you get started in the career planning process:
- What major is right for me?
- What are career options based on my major?
- How do I investigate my career options?
- What career options might be a good fit for me?
- How do I decide about graduate school?
- How does experience help and why do I need it before I graduate?
- What qualifies as "experience?"
- How do I find experience?
- How do I effectively search for opportunities?
- How can I prepare for an Interview?
- Why is networking important?
- Can you help me learn about business/Interview etiquette?
- What is the fuss about social media and personal branding?
- How do I write a personal statement?
- What is the application process for graduate school?
Geaux Get Hired
Participating in or attending one of our career events will help you prepare for your professional future. All recruiting events are FREE for current LSU students and alumni to attend! You can find a detailed list of all our events in our Employers section.