Our career coaches and career decision-making team are available by appointment to assist you in reaching your career goals.
Group Appointments are a great way for students and alumni to tackle career-related questions together during a session guided by a professional career coach. We offer Group Appointments on the most popular job search topics including Interviewing Preparation and Résumés.
RSVP for an upcoming Group Appointment in Handshake. New to Handshake? Learn more about getting a Handshake student or alumni account today.
Group Appointments are open to LSU students and alumni only.
Students and alumni can schedule a One-on-one Appointment in Handshake. New to Handshake? Learn more about getting a Handshake student or alumni account today.
You may also call 225-578-2162 or stop by 158 LSU Student Union to schedule. We are open 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and closed on university holidays.
- Appointments are free for LSU students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Any member of the community not affiliated with the university may schedule one appointment with the LSU Olinde Career Center staff. Community appointments are limited to ensure our staff can accommodate LSU's large campus community. Appointments are $100 each for community members.
10-minute walk-in appointments
In an effort to better serve students, we implemented 10-minute walk-in appointments for the fall and spring semesters.
Have a quick career-related question and do not want to schedule a full appointment? Stop by weekdays between 1 - 3:30 p.m. for a quick answer about our services and events or to get help finding information you need.
Cancellations and No Show Policy
Our goal is to provide all students with timely access to career coaching and resources. In order to maintain efficient use of our staff's availability for serving students, the following Cancellation and No Show Policy is in effect:
- Cancellations should be made with 24 hours notice through Handshake or by calling our office at 225-578-2162.
- If you do not cancel your appointment and do not appear for the appointment, this is considered a No Show. Three No Shows within one semester will result in a hold on your Handshake account for scheduling office appointments for the remainder of the current semester.
- By scheduling an appointment with our office, you agree to the terms outlined above.