Students from all majors are invited to attend this career event offering full-time, internship, part-time, and summer opportunities with employers across a variety of industries. Graduating students seeking full-time employment are especially encouraged to attend to make the most of this final on-campus recruiting event of the academic year.
Date: April 7, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: LSU Student Union - Royal Cotillion Ballroom
Thank You to our Spring 2020 Event Sponsor!
Learn more about becoming an event sponsor below.
Registration for students is not required. Business casual attire is required; students may choose to dress in business professional attire. Students may bring résumés if they are job seeking.
View Registered Employers:
To view registered employers, login to Handshake online or through the Handshake Jobs & Careers App, click the Events tab, and click the fair you would like to view. View a support article to walk you through this process.
Recruiters with hiring timelines in late Spring should attend this event. Students from all majors are invited to attend, with a heavy emphasis on business and liberal arts majors including:
- Information systems and technology, marketing, management
- Communications, Spanish, psychology, sociology, English and interdisciplinary studies
Pop up banners and signage larger than 6ft table is not permitted at this event. Small table signage/banners, personalized linens and giveaways are acceptable.
Registration will open on December 9, 2019. To register:
- Log into Handshake. Not a Handshake user? Learn more and create your free account today!
- Select the "Fairs" tab on the left navigation menu
- Search for this event by entering "Louisiana State University" in the search bar. All LSU open event registrations will appear for you to browse.
- Select the event you would like to register for and proceed with the registration form.
- $150 for a booth w/2 reps
- $30 for additional reps
- $350 sponsorship
- 9:00 a.m. - Recruiter Check In
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. - Networking
Become an event sponsor for $350. You can sign up to be an event sponsor during the registration process.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Prime placement at the event.
- Name and/or logo included on the event web pages for both the student and employer side, in Handshake, and in e-newsletters sent out to all students.
- Name and/or logo highlighted on event signage and on the event handout.
Event Policy, Cancellation, and Weather Policy
Download the Event Refund, Cancellation, and Weather Policy.