Employer Drive-In Workshop (virtual for Fall 2020)
Date: August 12, 2020
Time: 8 a.m.—5 p.m.
Location: Virtual event hosted by the LSU Olinde Career Center online through the EasyVirtualFair platform
Contact: LSU Olinde Career Center
This employers-only, all-day workshop instructs employers on how to best recruit LSU students and alumni through breakout sessions, a student panel, and presentations by the deans of the College of Engineering and the E. J. Ourso College of Business. Kick off the fall recruiting season with a crash course in recruiting at LSU!
Top five reasons why attending the Employer Drive-In Workshop should be a fundamental part of your strategy:
- Recruiting interns and college graduates is an important part of your organization’s current and future success and growth.
- Learn from industry experts and colleagues in the field to gain knowledge on current trends and best practices.
- Recruiting the current generation requires different tactics and this year’s workshop provides you with the strategies to attract, recruit and retain today’s students.
- The competition to attract top talent is stiff and now is the time to learn about how your organization can become a “top of mind” employer amongst students.
- Hear directly from LSU students about the who, what, when, where and whys of their recruiting preferences.
The virtual program will provide you with strategies, generate new ideas, and get you excited to return to your team and strengthen your on campus recruiting efforts. Full of best practices and innovative approaches, the Employer Drive-In Workshop will be the one event you won’t want to miss.
Event Information and Agenda
View the Fall 2020 Agenda
- Log into Handshake. Not a Handshake user? Create your free account today!
- Select the "Fairs" tab on the left navigation menu
- Search for this event by entering "Louisiana State University" in the search bar. All LSU open event registrations will appear for you to browse. Select the event you would like to register for and proceed with the registration form.
- Please note: Payment instructions will be sent to you via email within one week of your registration submission. Questions? Contact Courtney Edwards at email@example.com.
For-Profit Business Entity Registration: $125
Nonprofit/Government Entity Registration: $75
Download and review the Career Event Cancellation, No Show, Weather and Technology Policy.