At the beginning of each spring semester, the Center for Academic Success helps students reflect on and build time management and learning strategies through this award-winning program. Students who attend can increase their GPA and maintain academic requirements.
Registration required using your LSU Zoom account. Attendance will only be reported for participation in the full workshop.
Impact Workshop Dates:
- Wednesday, January 10, at 10 a.m., on Zoom
- Thursday, January 11, at 10:30 a.m., on Zoom
- Thursday, January 11, at 2:30 p.m., on Zoom
- Friday, January 12, at 1 p.m., on Zoom
- Sunday, January 14, at 11 a.m., In-Person
- Sunday, January 14, at 2 p.m., In-Person
Spring 2024 Semester Impact "Plus One" Events:
All students are welcome; however, enrolled first year students who are on academic probation or warning during the Spring semester are REQUIRED to attend the Impact workshop and also complete one additional academic event.
|"Plus One" Event Options||Navigate Registration Instructions|
Workshop registration opens three weeks before the workshop date
One module from the CAS 2023 Learning Journey Moodle Course (includes reading and watching videos)