NOTE: CAS services have moved online.
Please visit the CAS Online page to access services.
Schedule an Academic Coaching Session
An academic coach can help you plan a path toward academic success with effective personalized learning strategies.
Please schedule an appointment using the Navigate app or by using the Schedule link below. (The scheduling site is best accessed via web using Chrome or Safari.)
- Appointments may be scheduled up to three weeks in advance. If you don’t find a convenient appointment available, please check again later as new dates become available.
- LSU graduate, professional, and LSU Online students who do not have access to Navigate, please send an email to email@example.com with your available times and your cell phone number (to receive appointment reminders via text message).
- If you need any assistance scheduling an appointment call 225-578-2872 or send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
- Click our link to the Academic Coaching scheduling page
- Sign in with your LSU ID and password
- Select "Appointments" in the left navigation bar
- Choose "Academic Support" when prompted
- Click "Academic Coaching"
- Follow the remaining prompts until your appointment is confirmed
How can Academic Coaching Help You?
Coaching sessions often include personalized techniques to help you with the following:
Taking notes; studying and learning more effectively
Remembering what you read
Taking exams in a more productive way
Lessen test anxiety
Managing your time
- Understanding how you learn best
Our Academic Coaching Team
- Gloria Thomas, Ph.D., Director
- Pam Ball, Associate Director
- Terrica Watkins, Program Coordinator
- Anna Hammons, Program Coordinator
- Julissa Robinson, Graduate Assistant
- Beth Wallace, Graduate Assistant
To request an interview with a staff member for a course assignment or a media need, please submit a request online.
LSU faculty, staff and employees are concerned about the safety and well-being of our students. If during a conversation with an LSU faculty member, staff member, or student assistant you share information that leads us to be concerned about your safety, the safety of others, or your wellbeing, we may need to seek the help of the LSU Care team, the Academic Intervention team, and / or other appropriate entities.