CCELL Policies & Forms
- Service-Learning Course Designation Policy: If you are LSU faculty teaching a service-learning class, you must designate your class as service-learning through CCELL.
- Trip Insurance for Service-Learning Students: Every student participating in a service-learning class must have field trip insurance secured for every off-campus visit they make to a community partner site.
- Guidelines to Fundraising in Service-Learning Classes: Fundraising in a service-learning class can be a great learning experience for students, but it can also require diligence on the part of the faculty member to ensure that proper LSU protocol is followed.
- LSU Service-Learning Handbook
- Service-Learning Course Designation Form: CCELL approves LSU service-learning classes through this application. The form should be submitted for a) new service-learning classes b) established classes, which require re-application every five years. Please review instructions.
- Individual Service-Learning Trip Insurance Form: Students should complete this short form prior to travelling off-campus for a service-learning class.
- Group Service-Learning Trip Insurance Form: Faculty should complete this short form if your class will be travelling off-campus together for a service-learning class.
- Faculty/Community Partner Service-Learning Agreement: May help community and faculty partners establish the conditions of their partnership.
- Student/Community Partner Service-Learning Agreement: May help community and student partners establish the conditions of their partnership at the beginning of the semester.
- Student Service-Learning Project Log: May be useful for monitoring student progress in ongoing placement project.
- Example Service Sign-Up Sheets: May help instructor to schedule visits to a service site (e.g. tutoring at a school).
- Community Partner Evaluation of LSU Service-Learning Student: May be useful for community partner to complete this form near the end of the service project.
- Student Commendation Letter Template: May be used to generate letters of commendation for service-learning students.