CCELL Policies & Forms
- Service-Learning Course Designation Policy: If you are LSU faculty teaching a service-learning class, you must designate your class as service-learning through CCELL.
- Trip Insurance for Service-Learning Students: Every student participating in a service-learning class must have field trip insurance secured for every off-campus visit they make to a community partner site.
- Service-Learning Course Designation Form: CCELL approves LSU service-learning classes through this application. The form should be submitted for a) new service-learning classes b) established classes, which require re-application every five years. Please review instructions.
- Individual Service-Learning Trip Insurance Form: Students should complete this short form prior to travelling off-campus for a service-learning class.
- Group Service-Learning Trip Insurance Form: Faculty should complete this short form if your class will be travelling off-campus
together for a service-learning class.