Services for Children and Adolescents
We routinely assess and treat a variety of childhood disorders including problems related to anxiety, fear, depression, ADHD, tantrums, specific learning disorders, and similar concerns. The center also serves children with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disabilities, genetic disorders, and other developmental disabilities.
- Psychoeducational Testing (for problems like specific learning disorders–problems with reading, writing, math, ADHD, anxiety, depression, or similar conditions)Testing for
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Intellectual Disability, or similar conditions
- Gifted Testing
- Individual Therapy
- Parent Training and Education (sometimes in group format)
Services We Are Not Able to Provide
Due to the training nature of the clinic, we are not able to provide the following services:
- Crisis Intervention or Walk-In Services
- Emergency Services
- Treatment for suicidal clients
- Psychiatric treatment / medication
- Court-ordered services, custody evaluations, or similar services
In case of an emergency or life threatening situation:
Please dial 911 or proceed to the nearest hospital with an emergency facility.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
To protect your privacy, please call us.
Emergency? Call 911 and/or contact other Emergency Resources.
Schedule & Closures
Mon - Thur: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The PSC is open for limited in-person services and is beginning to implement telehealth services.
The PSC will close for all services from Aug. 10th - Aug. 14 and will re-open on Aug. 17th.
Please visit Coronavirus Updates & Information for more information.
You may also visit the CDC website for more information on the virus at CDC Website - Coronavirus
Payment is due at the time of service and can be paid via check, cash, or credit card.