Services for Adults
Treatment for adults is offered for individuals, couples, and in group formats. Individuals are routinely seen for difficulties related to anxiety, depression, alcohol, marijuana, smoking cessation, and many other emotional/behavioral difficulties. Couples counseling is offered as well as several ongoing group therapies. The center also provides assessments for difficulties such as ADHD and specific learning disorders.
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Memory Testing and Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluations (eg. Alzheimer's Disease or Other Types of Dementia)
- Individual Therapy
Services We Are Not Able to Provide
Due to the training nature of the clinic, we are not able to provide the following services:
- Crisis Intervention or Walk-In Services
- Emergency Services
- Treatment for suicidal clients
- Psychiatric treatment / medication
- Court-ordered services, custody evaluations, or similar services
In case of an emergency or life threatening situation:
Please dial 911 or proceed to the nearest hospital with an emergency facility.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
To protect your privacy, please call us.
Emergency? Call 911 and/or contact other Emergency Resources.
Schedule & Closures
Mon. - Thur. 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Payment is due at the time of service and can be paid via check, cash, or credit card.
The PSC now offers an online payment option. Clients will receive an invoice for a service that must be paid online before their scheduled appointment.