SOE CTEP Steps
Graduate students wishing to access CTEP funds assume all responsibility for adhering to LSU Registrar guidelines. The School of Education requires these steps.
1. Discuss CTEP with your major professor/advisor for advising.
2. Obtain the CTEP application; secure district/school-level signatures (students ask home district for info).
3. Submit completed, signed form to CTEP@lsu.edu any time before the final drop/add date. Applications are processed in the order they are received. Do NOT register for the course if you plan to register using CTEP. Once registered, you are no longer eligible for CTEP. However, if the course is full, you will not be added to the course even if eligible for CTEP.
4. Send email to professor of record, notifying of your intent, obtaining syllabus, initial readings/assignments so you will not fall behind due to the CTEP lag time in registration. Monitor course enrollment and decide if CTEP is an option for you.
5. Follow up with CTEP@lsu.edu, not School of Education, if you have questions about your application.
6. Send Registrar's CTEP email notification of accepted application to instructor of record.
7. Once notified by Registrar that you have been added to course, complete registration for your course.