How to Declare a Minor in Asian Studies

To declare a minor in Asian Studies go to your Academic College for assistance.

For example, if you are in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences (previously called Arts & Sciences) go to the front counter in 119 Hodges Hall.

If you are in the Center for Freshman Year go to the Center for Freshman Year.

For further assistance contact the Director of the Asian Studies Minor at