General Safety Rules
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times.
- No shorts or excessively loose clothing.
- All loose jewelry removed or secured.
- Long hair must be secured (Pony Tail, etc.)
- No open toed shoes (Sandals, Flip Flops, etc.)
- No food or drinks.
- Never remove shop property without permission.
- Do not operate equipment without permission
- Report any questions, problems, or doubts about the machines to a shop technician
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Do not work alone in the shop.
Safety goes beyond a set of information and rules to memorize. Safety is a culture. You live it by learning it, and learn it by living it ... so that you and others can go on living. SAFETY is very important!
Equipment-Specific Safety Rules