Submitted protocols are reviewed by both the Clinical Protocol Review Committee (LSU SVM Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences) and LSU’s Institutional Animal and Care Use Committee (IACUC) with the intent to ensure that welfare and confidentiality matters are observed. These reviews are patterned on “Good Clinical Practices” for conduct of clinical trials in human medicine. For further information on GCP.
- Call for Dogs with Presumed/Confirmed Osteosarcoma
- Call for Cats with Non-resectable Tumors
- Call for Horses with Osteoarthritis
- Call for Pet Pigs for Blood Group Study
- Call for Dogs with Multicentric Lymphoma
- Call for Dogs with Nasal Carcinoma
For Faculty and Staff
The Clinical Trials Protocol can be downloaded. It is only accessible by faculty and staff. You will need to enter your PAWS ID and password. Type your PAWS ID with "LSU\" preceding it (e.g., LSU\mtiger).