Submitted February 28, 2020
Practice Name: Veterinarian - Morgantown Veterinary Care
State: West Virginia
Contact Person: Michelle Gonzales
Morgantown Veterinary Care is seeking a full-time veterinarian. We are a well-established small animal and exotic hospital located in the beautiful college town of Morgantown, WV - home of West Virginia University, a Big 12 school - 75 minutes south of Pittsburgh, PA. Our hospital offers wellness/preventative care, general medicine and surgery, recently updated in-house laboratory, digital radiology and ultrasound equipment, as well as laser therapy. Our experienced, established staff like to have fun while working hard. We pride ourselves on practicing high quality medicine with a focus on low stress animal care and customer service. Applicants must be highly motivated, organized, have great attention to detail, good computer skills, and excellent communication skills.
This position would include daytime, early evening, and Saturday hours. NO call/after-hours/weekend emergency, as our associated emergency clinic covers our after-hour/weekend/holiday service.
Your flexible schedule will allow you to meet many like-minded people and enjoy all that the great college town of Morgantown, the home of WVU, and the surrounding area has to offer. Everything from division I Big 12 sports, minor league baseball, dining, night life, and outdoors - biking, hiking, climbing, camping, boating and kayaking. You can take in everything from professional sports' home of the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates - to museums and shows with Pittsburgh not far away!
If you would like additional information about our hospital please visit our website at morgantownvetcare.com.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of West Virginia
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
Submitted December 3, 2019
Practice Name: Hurricane Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Jennifer Sette
Our hospital is looking for an associate that is a compassionate, enthusiastic, and an effective communicator.
We are currently a 3FTE small animal practice located in a large, 12,000 sq. foot, modern facility that offers full veterinary services to our patients. We have opportunities for those seeking surgery, medicine, or other special interests. (We have a full-time and a part-time position available)
- We compensate on a percentage of production so there is plenty of opportunity to set your own income.
- We will provide a $93,000 guaranteed base for a full time 35 hours/week position.
- annual continuing education allowances
- state licenses and association dues
- DEA license fees
- 1-week paid vacation the first year and 2 weeks paid vacation every following year of employment
- simple IRA matching fund
- $500/month benefit incentive to cover your needed insurances
- Liability Insurance
- Relocation Assistance available
We provide general medicine to small animals, offering outpatient wellness care and in-hospital treatments that include chemotherapy, hospice care, and rehabilitation. We perform soft tissue surgery, orthopedic procedures, and dentistry. We offer abdominal and cardiac ultrasound services. We have updated DR and CR digital radiology systems, complete in-house laboratory, electronic medical records, E-stim, therapeutic ultrasound, and therapeutic laser. Our practice leaders are always looking for the ability to grow and expand our services in relation to our community needs and desires.
Our team is comprised of 20 support staff with 7 registered veterinary technicians and full management and supervisory members so our veterinarians can focus on just being veterinarians. Our core values of passion, education, teamwork, client service, accountability, and respect guide us in providing high quality pet care in a positive work environment. Hurricane Animal Hospital was voted Best in the Tri-State for 2018 and 2019. And our veterinarian, Dr. Shawn Sette, was recognized as the WVVMA Veterinarian of the Year.