Submitted July 14, 2017
Practice Name: Rockingham Veterinary Clinic
City/State: Chester, Vermont
Contact Person: Sarah Emmons
We are currently seeking full or part-time associate veterinarian to share the medical and surgical caseload at our busy and progressive small animal practice in beautiful Southern Vermont. New grads welcome and we offer great mentorship, which we take seriously and love to provide. We pride ourselves in offering an exceptional level of patient care while maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. Our clients love the family feel of our practice and we are looking for someone who is comfortable in such a setting. Hard-working, dedicated and reliable staff. New surgical suite stocked with Doppler, end-tidal Co2, Cardiovet, etc, IH lab analyzers including chem/cbc/coags. Excellent salary and benefits include health, 401(k), CE, vacation, dues, liability coverage, and more. Please email cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Submitted June 2, 2017
Position: Assistant Professor Veterinary Technology
Full-time, tenure track, VSC Faculty Federation
Location: Randolph Center campus
- Areas of instructional responsibility to include but not limited to:
- Anesthesia and surgical nursing
- Small and large animal radiology
- Small and large animal dentistry
- Parasitology, microbiology, animal diseases.
- Note: Additional information about Vermont Technical College and the Veterinary Technology Program may be viewed at the Vermont Tech website: https://www.vtc.edu
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from an AVMA accredited school of Veterinary Medicine required; Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Veterinarian in the state of Vermont plus 3-5 years of clinical practice experience, working with both small animals and large animals highly desirable. Demonstrated competence in routine small animal spay/neuter surgeries and associated anesthetic techniques necessary.
- Teaching, instructional and/or mentoring experience in a college level classroom required; comfortable with a diverse audience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of AAVMA /CVTEA accreditation standards for Veterinary technology programs essential highly desirable.
- Knowledge of USDA Animal Welfare Act guidelines highly desirable.
- Familiarity with understanding of the veterinary technician’s unique training role and skill set.
- Experience as a Veterinary Assistant or Vet Technician a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team building skills essential.
- Valid Vermont driver’s license required.
2017 Fall semester ( August 2017)
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. However, applications received after the first screening will be considered at the discretion of the College. Incomplete application materials will not be considered.
NOTE: All full-time and some part time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of this check.
Vermont Tech strongly encourages applications from members of ethnic minority groups and other under-represented backgrounds. Vermont Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the Vermont State College system. In compliance with ADA requirements, we will make reasonable accommodations for the known disability of an otherwise qualified applicant.