Submitted May 19, 2020
Practice Name: Veterinarian - Yukon Hills Animal Hospital
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
SVP rewards its teammates with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
Submitted February 19, 2020
Practice Name: Animal Emergency Center
Contact Person: Dr. Troy McNamara
Animal Emergency Center, located in the beautiful city of Tulsa, is Oklahoma's ONLY VECCS Certified Facility. We currently have open positions for both full and part-time emergency veterinarians.
Our well-equipped, free standing clinic serves as a dedicated 24/7 ER and trauma facility complete with:
- full in-house laboratory
- digital radiography
- Toshiba 16 slice CT
- flexible and rigid endoscopy
- dual surgical suite
Work closely with diplomates: ACVIM (Oncology), Ophthalmology, Surgeon (SA)
- Positive attitude and work ethic, flexible schedule availability including nights/overnights/weekends
- Applicant must be energetic, self-motivated and proficient dealing with common ER cases, treatments and surgical procedures.
We enjoy mentoring and providing on-site support and training for new(er) graduates! We are always looking for Veterinarians who have completed internship/residency programs or have 2-3 years of emergency experience.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus program
- Generous CE allowance
- Full insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability)
- Retirement (401K with company match)
- We pay all dues and licenses (state, DEA, AVMA, VECCS, VIN, VetGirl, etc.)
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Assistance is available
- Excellent support staff dedicated to ER/CC medicine
- Support staff to DVM ratio 3:1 (minimum)