Submitted September 9, 2020
Practice Name - USDA VMO positions
State - various states
USDA Animal Care has announced seven field Veterinary Medical Officer (VMO) positions. The link to the announcement can be found here.
This job opportunity is available to DVMs that must have their degrees conferred by December 2020. The job locations for our field VMO positions are listed below.
1. Kentucky: Fayette, Jessamine and Scott
2. Oregon: Josephine and Jackson
3. Virginia: Henrico, Chesterfield, Hanover, Goochland and Powhatan
4. Florida: Volusia, Seminole and Orange
5. Indiana: St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall and Starke
6. Texas: Falls, Bel and MeLennan
We encourage new graduates from your university to apply to these positions. The application cycle for this job announcement will remain open until Tuesday, September 15th. Thank you!
Submitted May 4, 2020
Practice Name - VCA Animal Hospitals
Contact Person - Stuard Lesley
Phone - 505-288-5808
We are the most extensive network of freestanding small animal practices in North America. We have over 1000 locations encompassing general practice, emergency and specialty medicine. We offer a highly predictable experiences in terms of quality of medicine practiced, employment experience, professional development and ability to have a robust clinical experience to practice as you see fit.
Whether you are experienced or a new graduate, we have great career tracks for every small animal veterinarian! VCA offers competitive compensation, benefits and retirement. For the new graduate, we have an excellent mentorship program in VCA Academy.
In our positions you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level
of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
For interests or queries, please contact:
Sr. Veterinary Student Recruiter
Our careers website: VCACareers.com
Submitted May 4, 2020
Practice Name: easyvetclinic
State: United States
Contact Person: Rebecca Tamer
Seeking Full Time Veterinarian Exciting new opportunities in various cities & states in the United States 80K - 110k + Additional Revenue through Production Earn Out
- Compensation is competitive; including Salary, Bonuses, and financial support for continued education, license and PLIT dues.
- Salary Pay 85k - 100k+ (includes bonus)
- Up to $1500 each year for continuing education, plus licenses, CE, PLIT, and AVMA
- Quarterly Bonus Based on Revenue Personal and/or Professional References Requested Essential Duties:
- Offer preventative care, including wellness exams and high quality care for dogs and cats
- Vaccinations, health certificates Promote ongoing development of medical care through continued education
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to support staff to ensure proper care and comfort of patients and clientele
- Stay abreast of veterinary concerns and trends in the veterinary field
- Challenging cases and Emergency medicine
- Large animal experience a plus but not required
Experience & Requirements:
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM, VMD)
- Work experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered for the position
- Passion for quality wellness care
- License in good standing with State Health Related Boards - State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- License or application for license with Drug Enforcement Agency. If not currently licensed, must obtain license within agreed upon time frame to maintain employment
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- The ideal person for this job would be a team player, personable, professional, upbeat, and energetic, takes initiative, uses tact and diplomacy
- Able to maintain clear communication with internal staff on all levels.
- Proven written and verbal presentation skills
- Interest in continuing veterinary education and exploration of new technologies and treatment modalities
- Work requires continual attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced setting with demonstrated good working habits in an environment that requires multitasking and multiple demands on time
Submitted March 17, 2020
Practice Name: USDA-Food Safety Inspection Services
Contact Person: Dr. Maria Esteras
Job Description: Supervisory Veterinary Medical Officer/Public Health Veterinarian