Submitted July 25, 2018
Practice Name: Prairie Valley Veterinary Clinic
City/State: Blue Rapids, KS
Contact Person: Don Musil, DVM or Robert Munson, DVM
We are happy to announce a job opening in beautiful north-central Kansas 45 minutes north of Manhattan, KS. Located in Blue Rapids, KS near the junction of the Oregon Trail and Pony Express Trails and on the northern edge of the Kansas Flint Hills - we are in the heart of cattle grazing country but close enough to cities to still have all the amenities you need! Our clinic offers in-house blood machines (HM5 & VS2), CR-digital radiography, portable x-ray generator, brand new extension arm ultrasonography (ie large animal), small animal ultrasound, upgrading gas anesthesia this month, two portable bovine chutes, 3 Bowie vet boxes (one for each DVM), in house haul-in facility for cattle work, in-house OB stall (and yes its heated for winter time fun!). We have a fun clinic atmosphere and hard working staff. Two RVTs, two assistants, 1 groomer, kennel staff, two full time DVMs - you make three! Our territory covers approximately 40 miles radius with most calls inside 20 miles. Strong small animal clientele and large animal clients that know the importance of good facilities. Herds are 30-600hd (AVG 50-100) are typically well managed and readily follow recommendations. Paid salary with option to opt into health insurance, retirement, dues paid for AVMA & KVMA, CE allowance, paid vacation. Clinic hours are 8-5 M-F and 8-12 Sat - rotate Saturdays and ERs with all doctors. Pay based on experience and buy-in potential for the right fit! Prairie Valley Veterinary Clinic - Blue Rapids, KS. PVVC821@gmail.com
Submitted May 8, 2018
Practice Name: Central Kansas Veterinary Clinic
City/State: Hutchinson, Kansas
Central Kansas Veterinary Clinic is located in South Hutchinson, Kansas. We are a busy practice offering a full-service companion animal hospital offering our clients and pets preventative care, pain management, pet surgery, physical rehabilitation, acupuncture, chiropractic care, a full veterinary laboratory, and pharmacy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident veterinarian with great communication skills to join our AAHA Accredited, high performing team, while enjoying a work-life balance in a supportive atmosphere. Experienced and new graduates are encouraged to apply. This individual must strive to advance the quality of medicine in practice and provide exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
Our hospital can provide you with challenging experiences, a very diverse case load, mentorship, and an openness to grow your interest in veterinary medicine and surgery. We are a fast-paced, all-digital practice that boasts high definition digital radiology, ultrasound, therapy laser, new blood chemistry machines in a modern, clean facility.
- An associate veterinarian who is dedicated to providing the best medicine and the highest level of customer service available.
- Build rapport with clients and team members and be able to clearly communicate your ideas with the clients and team members.
- Ability to perform physical examinations, diagnostic, advanced medical, surgical and dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Maintain electronic medical records and logs to help increase the efficiency of the hospital.
- Assist in the development of the team to ensure deliver of the highest quality of care and exceptional client service.
- Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Other duties as requested.
Associate Veterinarian Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- 12 PTO days, plus a possible 8 additional PTO days
- Paid AVMA dues
- Professional liability insurance
- Vin membership dues
- DEA licensing fees
- Continuing education allowance
- State licensing fees
- Uniform allowance
- Pet benefits