Submitted May 14, 2019
Practice Name: Crestview Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Lisa Closs
Crestview Animal Hospital is looking for a full-time associate veterinarian. We are a privately owned 6-doctor progressive small animal practice located in Cumming, GA for over 30 years.. We have been voted Best Animal Hospital in Forsyth County for the past 5 years in a row. A short drive to downtown Atlanta and minutes from Lake Lanier and the North Georgia Mountains. Our hospital is equipped w/ digital whole body and dental radiographs, endoscopy, ultrasound, therapeutic laser and full in-house lab machines. We offer cutting edge PRP and Stem Cell Therapy and perform a large variety of soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries. We are looking for an associate with good communication skills and strong work ethic to grow with our team. New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply. Our large client base, fast paced work flow and excellent support staff create the perfect learning environment and our team of experienced doctors are always available to provide mentorship and guidance. We offer competitive salary and benefits including professional dues, CE allowance, paid vacation, sick and personal days, 100% medical and life insurance paid w/ vision and dental available and 401k. If interested or to get more information, please contact Lisa Closs at 770-889-2521 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted April 25, 2019
Practice Name: Best Friends and Gateway Animal Hospital
Job Description: Description
Gateway Animal Hospital and Best Friends Animal Hospital are currently seeking an associate to join our customer and patient care teams. We are looking for someone who wants to strive to grow professionally in all areas of veterinary medicine, while aspiring to provide personal, accountable customer care for our clients. In addition, we are looking for a veterinarian that has special areas of interest that we can help grow through focused development in training and continuing education courses. This individual would divide their time between our two hospitals.
Both practices are located in Statesboro, Georgia and have a combined 11,000 square feet of fully equipped hospitals. The practices are fully integrated and we utilize technology for communication and support for our clients. We have very strong technical staffs that are well trained in diagnostic sampling, nursing skills, and client communication. We are looking for an associate that wants to come to our home and be a part of our culture.
Statesboro is a growing community only an hour from Savannah. Home to Georgia Southern University, Statesboro has a unique atmosphere with a hometown feel. This charming city has lots to do and see whether you are a history buff, outdoor enthusiast, shopper or foodie!
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Georgia
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
- Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
Email resume to email@example.com
Submitted April 24, 2019
Practice Name: Piedmont Equine Associates
Contact Person: Dr. Chloe Hancock
Equine Intern Veterinarian - A position for a new veterinary graduate to gain experience under senior clinicians in a very busy primary care equine veterinary clinic. Please email the Intern Program Coordinator, Dr. Hancock, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a thorough program summary, application, and further information about the practice. **START DATE IS FLEXIBLE for the right candidate.
Submitted April 23, 2019
Practice Name: SAVES Center
Contact Person: Kalyn
An amazing, challenging, and fulfilling career opportunity is available for you! The South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty (SAVES) Center is seeking full-time Emergency and Intensive Care Veterinarians to join our team. We are searching for highly motivated and confidant professionals. We exist to provide exceptional medical, surgical, specialty, and emergency critical care services with compassion and integrity. This is a significant opportunity, and wonderful place to live and work with great culture and recreational activities.
SAVES is a Veterinarian Share-Holder owned private practice. We have over 200 hospitals counting on us to care for their patients and their families. The veterinary clinics in the surrounding areas are very supportive of specialty medicine and are anxious to refer emergency and critical care cases to us. South Atlanta is a high demand area with substantial need for a Veterinary Emergency Doctors.
We offer a very competitive salary with excellent benefits and are very excited to provide a signing bonus. This is an opportunity to work as a team member with other Emergency and Intensive Care doctors, & Board-Certified Specialists. SAVES currently boasts two Ophthalmologists, a Board-Certified Surgeon, Dermatologist, Exotics Specialist, Radiologist, Cardiologist, and around-the-clock Emergency & Intensive Care Doctors.
We recently moved into a very modern, and extremely well equipped 14,000 square foot facility with state-of-the-art equipment such as Direct Digital Radiography, CT Scanner, Ultrasound, in house lab and pharmacy, and much more. Please check us out at savescenter.com.
We welcome the opportunity for you to contact us so that we may arrange a visit for you to the SAVES center. We guarantee outstanding possibilities that will not disappoint.
For more information on this position, please email email@example.com or call Dr. Dan Brogdon at 678-727-6343.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to go from the everyday ordinary to the challenging extraordinary with your veterinary career!
Submitted February 18, 2019
Practice Name: Webb Animal Clinic
Contact Person: Joe Mckenzie
Webb Animal Clinic is a full service veterinary hospital with a strong focus on quality patient care and superb customer service. Our goal is to not only meet the expectations of our patients, clients, and employees but to exceed them. To provide this level of care we rely on our amazing team which includes our compassionate animal care team members, our innovative management team, our skilled technical and assistance nurses and our incredible veterinary staff. We work together to provide fear free patient visits while taking every opportunity to reduce stress for both our clients and our employees. Our goal is to stay ahead of our ever expanding industry by using innovative techniques, continuing education for all employees, staying up to date on current medical recommendations and procedures, and embracing industry trends based on our clients' needs and requests.
Hospital decisions are made as a team and everyone's input matters. Working in a supportive environment is one of many benefits offered to our employees here at WAC. Associate veterinarians receive competitive salaries and monthly production bonuses, paid membership dues and licensing fees, CE allowance, paid professional liability, medical insurance allowance, paid holidays and vacation days. Benefits beyond monetary value are many case opportunities for advanced internal medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries.
About our hospital:
- Our hospital has seven examination rooms which include a comfort suite and our "NO dogs allowed" pheromone enriched cat room. We are proud to offer a wide array of services from boarding and daycare to orthopedic and neurosurgery.
- Our diagnostic tools include a complete in-house Abaxis lab station with chemistry, CBC, electrolyte, blood/respiratory gases, and clotting time capabilities, Tonopen, Cuattro digital radiography, LogiqE ultrasound with color flow and continual wave technology.
- Patient care and monitoring equipment includes; double and single Baxter auto start IV pumps, IV fluid warmers, Cardell blood pressure monitors, Nihon Kohden four lead ECG machine with printer, Syringe pump, and a highly skilled critical care technician that stays with our patients throughout the day.
- Our large state-of-the-art surgery suite is equipped with Engler positive pressure anesthesia delivery systems, pulse ox, ECG, bp monitors, esophageal stethoscope, patient warming system, Ellman radiosurgery unit, Cryopen, Cold laser therapy, Dentalaire III ultimate dental work station, and a highly skilled surgical technician and assistant.
- We have a large boarding facility with separate areas to house pets based on their individual needs. Our boarders and doggie daycare guests have a large, secure one acre fenced in play yard where they can enjoy group play or get one on one attention. Employee pets are always welcome and free of charge.
About our Community:
- Rincon is a rapidly growing suburb located only twenty minutes from historic Savannah and a few minutes further are the coastal beaches of Georgia and South Carolina. Rincon was selected as the #1 city in the state of Georgia for young families and ranks 10th in the state for the happiest residents.
- Whether you enjoy nature's serenity or want to join the golf country club Rincon has it all.