Spring 2021 Seminars
Psychoeducational seminars on pertinent mental health topics are available each semester and no referrals are necessary. Students can attend as many seminars as they choose. Students are encouraged to consult the seminars schedules below and check-in at the location indicated prior to the start time.
This series will provide students the opportunity to learn and practice skills for effective mood management. Sessions will be hosted this Spring on Wednesdays at 3 p.m. over Zoom
Wednesdays, 3:00–4:00 p.m. - Starting February 10, 2021
Launch is an open group for first-year students who want to build skills to support their transition to college. Interested students are welcome to come to all the sessions or only the sessions of interest.
- February 3rd – 3:30 p.m. - Finding your Squad
- February 9th – 3:00 p.m. - Finding your Squad
- February 24th – 3:30 p.m. - Adulting 1001
- March 2nd – 3:00 p.m. - Adulting 1001
- March 17th – 3:30 p.m. - Resetting After Doing the Most
- March 23rd – 3:00 p.m. - Resetting After Doing the Most
- April 7th – 3:30 p.m. - Building Your Best Life
- April 13th – 3:00 p.m. - Building Your Best Life