Want to gain knowledge on navigating personal finances, paying for college and managing financial responsibilities following graduation?
Learn all this and MORE by taking the challenge!
You will understand the consequences of financial decisions and learn how use this knowledge in real-life scenarios as a college student.
To complete this requirement:
Always sign in at LSU’s Transit Portal using your myLSU login and password.
After completing the e-course, you will be able to print out a certificate of completion for your records. Please save a copy for your personal records. It is your responsibility to keep track of your individual certificate.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participant attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
Experiencing a System Error? Don't Fret!
If you are having trouble completing the modules or accessing TRANSIT, try the following solutions:
- Use a different browser or computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Contact EverFi IT Help Information: support.everfi.com or 1-866-384-9062.
- Contact the SFMC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-578-1586 if it appears that program errors will prevent completion.