Submit a Work Order
- To report a problem in your room, submit a work order in the housing portal maintenance tab via myLSU or go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work order.
- To report a problem in a public space in your community, go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work
- If you would like an update on your work order or the issue is not resolved, please contact your in-hall professional Residence Coordinator.
- To get assistance with WiFi, Internet, or Cable TV in your room, or to report a community lab is out of printer ink, complete this form to contact the LSU Res Life IT Help Desk.
- Report any machine service issues by submitting a work order in the housing portal maintenance tab via myLSU or go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work order.
- Use this form to request a refund for CASH only if you experienced a problem using one of the machines. If you experienced a problem while using Tiger Cash on your Tiger Card, contact the Tiger Card Office for refund information.
Vending Machine Concern
- If you have experienced a problem with a vending machine, please report the problem, the machine number and the machine's location to LSU Auxiliary Services via this online form. The machine number can be found on the front of the machine on a white and purple sticker.