Submit a Work Order

Facility Concern

  • To report a problem in your room, submit a work order in the housing portal via myLSU.

  • To report a problem in a public space in your community, go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work order.

  • If you would like an update on your work order or the issue is not resolved, please contact your in-hall professional Residence Life Coordinator.


ITS Concern


Laundry Concern