If you currently live on campus and want to request a room or building change:
- Meet with your in-hall professional staff for a room change referral.
- Process room change referral with the Assignments Team in Grace King Hall.
- See the Residential Life Assignments staff in Grace King Hall Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Complete your room change approval paperwork.
- Complete Room Change Friday-Sunday
- Go to your new room’s front desk between 6-8 p.m. on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and provide your LSU ID and room change approval paperwork. Officially check in to your new room assignment.
- Receive you new room key and card access.
- Move your belongings.
- Return to your original room’s front desk to officially check out of the room and return your key (if a physical key).
- You must complete the room change process by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. or you will be charged for both spaces.