Gate Project Updates
Dear LSU Community,
The campus wide gate access will be upgraded during an infrastructure improvement from January 28, 2020 to April 30, 2020, weather permitting. In an effort to provide efficient access to the interior of campus, the campus entry gates will be replaced and new access cards will be distributed for all B and C Zone Permit Holders. If you have access to C-Lots, please be aware that you will have to use the new access card to enter campus and the old wand to access C-Lots until your lot is upgraded. For employees with access to multiple C-Lots, you will need to keep both access devices until all gates are updated.
Once the project reaches a stage of updating interior gates, collection bins will be placed across campus to recycle the old wands. Locations will be posted on the Parking & Transportation Services webpage.
During the gate upgrade project, some of the gates will be locked in the upright position as workers install the equipment. Please be aware off this and follow instructions from authorized parking personnel. All traffic rules will still apply.
If your department is hosting an event that requires the use of a specific gated parking area, please coordinate with Parking & Transportation Services to minimize conflict in schedules.
We are going to carry out an access device distribution service throughout the weeks of February 10, 2020 - February 21, 2020. Listed below are the locations and times:
- Mon Feb 10: Royal Cotillion Ballroom, 250 Student Union (10am - 3pm)
- Tue Feb 11: Middleton Library, 1ST Floor Lobby (10am - 3pm)
- Wed Feb 12: Royal Cotillion Ballroom, 250 Student Union (10am - 3pm)
- Thu Feb 13: Business Education Complex, Rotunda Commons (10am - 3pm)
- Fri Feb 14: Castilian Room, 304 Student Union (10am - 3pm)
- Mon Feb 17: Patrick F. Taylor, Capstone Atrium (10am - 3pm)
- Tue Feb 18: Atchafalaya, 339 Student Union (10am - 3pm)
- Wed Feb 19: Magnolia Room, 301 Student Union (10am - 3pm)
- Thu Feb 20: Magnolia Room, 301 Student (10am - 3pm)
- Fri Feb 21: Middleton Library, 1ST Floor Lobby (10am - 3pm)
For any questions or issues, please contact Parking & Transportation Services via email@example.com or visit in person at Audubon Sugar Institute Building - 254 South Stadium Drive.
Parking & Transportation Services