Check-in is available on Friday, November 12 and Saturday, November 13. All pre-registered
families must check in for the weekend’s events in order to receive your official
nametags, which will grant you access to the Family Weekend-sponsored events throughout
the weekend. You must wear your nametag to each of the Family Weekend-sponsored events
in order to participate.
Friday, November 12
11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Second Floor, Barnes & Noble at LSU Bookstore
Saturday, November 13
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Second Floor, Barnes & Noble at LSU Bookstore
Upon checking in, you will receive:
- Nametags for all pre-registered guests in your group
- Wristbands (only if you registered for the Saturday Tailgate with full buffet access)
- One clear bag per family (adheres to Clear Bag Policy)
- Printed schedule of events
- Family Weekend 2021 T-Shirts (only if you pre-ordered them)
Even if your family does not plan to arrive to campus until Saturday or Sunday of Family Weekend, you are welcome to stop by the second floor of the Barnes & Noble at LSU Bookstore on Friday, November 12 to check-in and receive your Family Weekend packet. You can also send your student to pick up the materials for your family.
View links to the reminder emails that have been sent to registered families regarding
details and updates for Family Weekend.
REMINDER EMAIL #1