ODEI Faculty Resources
There are initiatives and resources associated with faculty that aid LSU in promoting diversity and equity, while enhancing the academic integrity and sense of community of the institution. The Office Diversity has listed important links and information that address diversity, which may prove beneficial to faculty.
LSU Associations and Organizations
Interdisciplinary Cultural Programs
- Faculty Professional Development Resources
- Resources for Search Committees Seeking to Enhance Diversity
- Office of Disability Services
- LSU Cares
- Bias or Discrimination Incident Reporting
- Mandatory Employee Training
- National Coalition Building Institute (NCBI)
- Recommended Reading List
- Anti-Asian Violence Resources
LSU Relevant Policies
Louisiana State University recognizes the importance of protecting those groups that risk marginalization and being survivors of discrimination. The university has policies and procedures designed to protect each and every one its constituents.
These policies are located at LSU’s Policy and Procedures website.
- Policy Statement 01 – Equal Opportunity
- Policy Statement 26 – Policy for persons with Disabilities
- Policy Statement 73 – Sexual Harassment
- Policy Statement 80 – Grievance Procedures
Work with a Student Organization – Are you interested in working with student organizations that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion? Contact Us