Become a BWEI Scholar
- Must be an incoming freshman or first year transfer student
- Have/maintain a minimum of 2.3 GPA
- Be able to fully participate in the Black Women's Empowerment Initiative program
- Attending Bi Weekly meetings, one-on-one meetings, community service, etc.
- Resume and Letter of Recommendation needed if applying for Executive Role
- Participate in the Welcome Reception (TBD for Fall 2020 Semester)
- Complete the application by the noted deadline (TBA)
How to Apply
Have Any Questions or Concerns?
Official BWEI Email | email@example.com
African American Student Affairs Graduate Assistant | Heather Van Norman | firstname.lastname@example.org