Report an Incident

Mandated Reporter Guide

Reporting to the Police

Some forms of misconduct are crimes. If you have experienced an incident such as this, we hope you will decide to report the incident to the police. While there is no way to change what has happened, you have the right to seek justice and may be able to prevent the misconduct from happening to someone else. 

In case of emergency, please call 911.