UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, DOCS has temporarily waived the GRE requirement for Spring 2021 and deferred admissions. We are in the process of evaluating the GRE requirement for graduate admissions in upcoming semesters.
Upon approval of your pre-application, you can apply formally to the LSU Graduate School which is described below.
Online application materials to the LSU Graduate School Admissions must include all of the following:
- A completed online Application for Admission. Visit the site of the LSU Office of Graduate Admissions and apply online
- a nonrefundable application fee which should be paid online
- transcripts from all accredited universities attended verifying and documenting graduation
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores (for international students only), and
- Three letters of recommendation which must be sent directly to the Graduate School mailing address as requested in the full application.
To guarantee admission for the fall semester, application materials should be submitted prior to May 15th. Applications for the spring semester should be complete by October 15th.