Event Check In Services
The LSU Olinde Career Center offers a check in system service to LSU departments and organizations who wish to capture LSU student attendance data at events. The check in system includes options for check in via LSU ID card swipers and/or by typing in the students email address or 89 number. The check in system also allows for name tag printing. A report of attendees and relevant demographic data will be shared with your team following the event.
Equipment use is based strictly on the guidelines below:
- Check in systems are available on a first-come, first-served basis, requested using the form below.
- Requests must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the event date. Please allow more than two weeks notice for events where an LSU staff member is not available to run the check in system (more details on this below).
- The check in systems can only be operated by an LSU staff member because the system allows access to sensitive student data.
- Requests where an LSU staff member is not available to operate the system will be granted based on availability of an LSU Olinde Career Center staff member attending the event for the purpose of running the check in system for you throughout the event.
- Please allow 3 business days for review of your request. Once your request is reviewed, you will be contacted via email regarding availability and how to use the systems.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to filling out the form below, please ensure you have read the equipment instructions and guidelines.
Our card swipe reservation service will be temporarily halted for the spring 2019 semester. Questions and inquiries regarding when our reservation form will be online again can be directed to email@example.com.