Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Certification Program
For questions regarding this program or to speak to an enrollment advisor please call 844-721-7503.
CFP Certification is a nationally and internationally recognized professional certification offered through the CFP® Board. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards the CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification to individuals who fulfill initial and ongoing certification requirements. Those requirements are:
- Satisfy the educational requirements
- Complete a minimum of three years of work experience in a financial planning field
- Pass the CFP Certification Examination
- Compliance with CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Continuing education and recertification
Who Should Attend?
- Financial planners interested in achieving their CFP certification so that they may achieve more credibility in their chosen field and provide a higher level of service to their clients
- Professionals who have a desire to understand the different components of financial planning
- Individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in financial planning