Rent the Union Theater
LSU Auxiliary Services Union Theater Office is responsible for the reservation of event spaces within the LSU Union Theater. We are excited that you are considering the LSU Union Theater for your upcoming event! Our goal is to make your event successful with as little stress as possible!
Your safety is important to us! In line with University guidelines, the LSU Union Theater will have the following additional policies and procedures:
- We are currently accepting reservation requests for the Fall 2020 semester only, beginning Saturday, August 15.
- Approval from the LSU Emergency Operations Center is required for all meetings and events with over 10 in-person attendees by 9:00 a.m., two business days prior to your meeting or event or it will be cancelled. Please visit the LSU EOC webpage for more information on that process.
- All meetings and events will be limited by the Louisiana Governor’s guidance that is in place at the time the event is requested, not to exceed 100 in-person attendees AND 50 percent capacity of the space. Your in-person attendee count will include both those in the audience, on & back stage, as well as Union Theater staff working the event.
- In-person attendees should follow current CDC guidelines for physical distancing and personal hygiene.
- Face coverings are required.
- There will be at least one hour blocked between meetings and events to allow our staff to thoroughly clean. This will include all physical equipment, audio visual equipment, and highly touched surfaces such as light switches and doorknobs.
The Union Theater staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (excluding University closures or holidays) via email at email@example.com.