- Black Equal EOE Journal — The Employment and Entrepreneur Magazine - Magazine that connects students of color to employment and entrepreneurial opportunities that are geared toward the success of students of colors.
- Diversity Employers — Jobs with Employers Committed to Diversity - Assist with providing each group with political, economic and spiritual information specific to their ethnic group, thus empowering them to achieve personal fulfillment.
- African-American Career World - Offers a diverse online job board to many user-friendly features for both the job seekers and employers, which focuses on recruitment.
- African American Cultural Center - Louisiana State University - To educate students, faculty, staff and the community about the contributions of African Americans and to assist in promoting interracial harmony, cohesion, and inclusion within the LSU community.
Professional Associations & Organizations
- American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE) - The American Association of Blacks in Energy is a national association of energy professionals founded and dedicated to ensuring the input of African Americans and other minorities into the discussions and developments of energy policies, regulations, R&D technologies and environmental issues.
- NAACP National Association for the Advancement of Colored People - the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
- National Black Chamber of Commerce (NBCC) - The National Black Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to economically empowering and sustaining African-American communities through entrepreneurship and capitalistic activity within the US and via interaction with the African Diaspora.
- National Black MBA Association - The National Black MBA Association is dedicated to developing partnerships that result in the creation of intellectual and economic wealth in the African-American community.
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) - The National Society of Black Engineers’ mission is to increase the number of culturally responsible African-American engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.
- National Association of Black Journalists - The National Association of Black Journalists is an organization of journalists, students and media-related professionals that provides quality programs and services to and advocates on behalf of African-American journalists worldwide.
To find additional organizations and professional associations please feel free to visit the following websites: