Guidelines for Third-Party Recruiters
Third-party recruiters must submit a Third Party Vacancy Listing Form by email to email@example.com or fax to 225-578-8927.
Student/alumni résumés can be referred to a third-party recruiter only if the third-party recruiter agrees to the conditions listed below:
- The specific recruiter requesting documents must sign a confidentiality agreement or submit an agreement to abide by these conditions. Such correspondence should be sent to Amy Caillouet, administrative coordinator, with a request for résumés for positions posted on Careers2Geaux directly by the third-party recruiter.
- Online postings must be viewed and confirmed by an LSU Olinde Career Center staff person.
- Résumés will only be referred for specific jobs/positions. The title of the position(s) for which these résumés will be used must be indicated.
- Third-party recruiters must disclose the client, or clients, they are representing and to whom the students’ résumés will be disclosed. The LSU Olinde Career Center maintains the right to verify this information by contacting the named client or clients. This information will not be advertised in the posting made available to students. The client information will be kept confidential.
- Under no circumstances can student information be disclosed for other than recruiting purposes nor can it be sold or provided to other entities outside of the client, or clients, for whom the résumés are designated.
- Third party recruiters who directly charge the student(s) being referred for the available job(s) advertised are prohibited from receiving résumés.
The above guidelines govern the manner in which third-party recruiters may use and be served by the LSU Olinde Career Center. These guidelines adhere to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice. For more information about these documents, please refer to the following websites:
- Family Policy Compliance Office: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- NACE Principles for Professional Practice
If you have any questions related to this policy, contact Amy Caillouet at 225-578-2162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.