- Based on your housing date of application, you are assigned a time slot (a day and
time) to go online and select your actual building and room assignment with the option
of inviting roommates and suite mates into the room/suite.
- View your Room Selection Time Slot on the “Application Status” page in the housing portal in late February. You will also receive the information via email.
- The table below will be updated once the times and dates are set in the spring.
- Be sure to search for, request and accept roommates before you go online to select
your room if you want to be able to invite people into your room/suite.
- Once you have access to the housing portal to select your room, you will continue
to have access to select a room until the system closes.
- Students who do not select their hall/room during this time will have their assignments
made by the Res Life staff.
- If you need to change your housing assignment after selecting a room, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
|If you applied for housing:||You will choose your room:|
|Week of April 9, 2018 (4 p.m.) – (10 a.m.)|
|Week of April 16, 2018 (4 p.m.) – (10 a.m.)|
|Week of April 23, 2018 (4 p.m.) – (10 a.m.)|
|Week of May 7, 2018 (4 p.m.) – (10 a.m.)|