We're excited to welcome you to life on campus at LSU!
To help make your transition to college life as smooth as possible, move-in information will be posted here throughout the summer. Don't forget to check your LSU email frequently for important updates.
- Students with last names beginning with L-Z should check in between 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Students with last names beginning with A-K should check in between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- All Honors students may check in earlier in the day to be able to attend planned Honors College events in the afternoon.
- Check-in at your hall or community’s front desk.
- All early arrivals must be with a pre-approved group, camp, or department sponsored event.
- Can’t make it by 2 p.m.? Don’t worry! You can check in at community’s front desk any day after August 16 between 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Make sure to check in before the end of the first day of classes or your room will be reassigned to another student.
- Rooms will be held until 11:59 p.m. on August 21, 2017. Failure to check in by this time, or failure to notify Res Life of a required check-in time later than August 21, 2012, will result in the loss of your original room assignment and penalties.