Steps to Submitting Grants.Gov Proposals
Grants.Gov Website: Grants.gov HELPDESK (800) 518-4726
- You do not need to register in Grants.gov. LSU is already registered.
- Find the opportunity you are submitting to and download the application package and application Instructions.
- Complete the Application Package offline. Save changes to your application as you go. For assistance, see application instructions on the Grants.gov Apply for Grants website.
- When your application is ready to be routed and submitted, upload your Grant Application file in the Attachment Tab of the Sponsored Programs System (SPS).
- Once OSP has completed the required review of your proposal in SPS, an OSP Specialist
will contact you to coordinate submission of the application to Grants.gov.
You can search for grants here.
The Grants.Gov training page is located here. Please note that LSU is already registered and faculty members do not need to register
for individual accounts.
Below are samples of SF 424 forms filled out with LSU's information:
Below are samples of complete Grants.gov application packages:
Guidance on developing your NIH budget can be found here