You like to travel and have a yen for the yen—or the yuan or the euro.
About International Trade & Finance
LSU has the only program in Louisiana that will prepare you for a career in international business. The international trade and finance degree is an economics degree with a concentration in international business. Want to work for an international company? Consider also minoring in a foreign language.
Empirical Economic Analysis
Learn the skills you need to analyze business and economic data to solve real-world problems.
- Finance manager
- Global trade officer
- International financial advisor
- International investment banker
- International tax manager
- Trade support analyst
Once you're an LSU student, you'll need to meet the requirements below to continue pursuing this major.
- 30 credit hours of college-level coursework
- at least 12 credit hours from the LSU Flagship campus
- at least 9 credit hours in business courses
- grade of “C-” or better in ACCT 2001, ECON 2000, ENGL 1001, ISDS 1102, MATH 1021, and MATH 1431
- 2.6 cumulative GPA and cumulative LSU GPA
- 2.3 business GPA and LSU business GPA