Technical Support Contacts
Chat with an ITS Representative regarding any questions or concerns that you may have regarding Moodle or other technical needs at ithelp.lsu.edu. Please note that online chat is only available Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
To report a problem, please submit a ticket.
Phone (225) 578-3375 (578-DESK)
- For password reset and to unlock accounts please contact Justin Ulrich at email@example.com.
- Check out the Online Tutorials and Training Resources.
- Students can also check out the Student Help Articles from GROK.
Connecting to the Wireless Network
Check out the GROK Article Connect to Wireless: LSU Overview for more information.
- The wireless network, eduroam, provides secure connectivity to LSU students, faculty, staff, and visitors from eduroam participating institutions.
- eduroam for LSU users requires authentication to be entered in the form of <PAWS ID>@lsu.edu and your PAWS password.
Please review all Technical Requirements needed for the online experience.