News Archive: 2017
- Prof. Raff Donelson was recently interviewed by the Legal-Phi blog. Check out the interview, "Being Pragmatic about Ethics."
- Graduating philosophy major Blake Allen's honors thesis, The Right to Remain Silent: Kant and the Would-be Murderer at the Door, has been selected as a recipient of a 2017 Ogden Honors College Outstanding Thesis Award.
- Prof. Husain Sarkar has been awarded a 2017 Tiger Athletic Foundation Undergraduate Teaching Award, through the Ogden Honors College.
- Undergraduate major Sarah Thibodeaux has been awarded a $1,000 ASPIRE summer research project, for work with Prof. Deborah Goldgaber.
- Prof. Charles Pence was interviewed by East Texas ABC affiliate, KTRE, surrounding the invited Darwin Day lecture he delivered at Stephen F. Austin State University.