Tiger Alumni Legacy Scholarship for Entering Freshmen
- Residency Requirement: Non-Louisiana Resident
- Legacy Requirement: parent graduated from the LSU Flagship Campus
- Students must be claimed as a dependent on their parent’s most recent tax returns
- A parent can be a biological parent, adoptive parent, or stepparent
- The LSU Flagship Campus comprises LSU A&M, the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, and the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine
Recipients will receive a 10% non-resident fee exemption for eight semesters, which is currently valued at $1,668 per year. This award can be combined with most other LSU scholarships, but it cannot be combined with Academic Common Market.
The criteria above is a guidepost and is subject to change each year.