Louisiana Tiger Legacy Scholarship
Criteria and Award
- Residency Requirement: Louisiana Resident
- Legacy Requirement: parent graduated from the LSU Flagship Campus or is currently employed at the LSU
- Students must be claimed as a dependent on their parent’s most recent tax returns
- A parent can be a biological parent, adoptive parent, or stepparent
- The LSU Flagship Campus comprises LSU A&M, the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, and the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine
- An employed parent must be employed full-time for at least one year
- Test Score Requirement (ACT, New SAT, or Old SAT): see below for award levels based on test score
|Award Levels||ACT Composite Minimum||New SAT Total Score||
Old SAT CR+M Score Minimum
|Award per Year*|
SAT Note: The New SAT is any test taken March 2016 or after. The Old SAT is any test taken before March 2016.
This award can be combined with most other LSU scholarships.
The criteria above is a guidepost and is subject to change each year.