In addition to the required 18 hours of core courses, students will complete 18 hours of electives, at least 12 of which must be selected from approved courses.
Students must take LIS 7508 Management of Knowledge-based Assets in Organizations.
At least 3 additional courses are to be selected from:
- LIS 7205 Business Information Resources
- LIS 7403 Special Libraries & Information Centers
- LIS 7508 Management of Knowledge-based Assets in Organizations
- LIS 7511 Competitive Intelligence
- LIS 7910 Special Topics: Information Architecture
- LIS 7910 Special Topics: Knowledge Taxonomies
For more information, contact Dr. Tao Jin.