Thank you for your interest in applying for a LSU Board of Supervisors Scholarship.
As of July 24, 2017 applications are now accepted online for the LSU Board of Supervisors Scholarship at lsubos.awardspring.com. Please create an account and submit your application online.
If you applied before July 24, 2017 your application was imported in to the system. Your email address from your application is your log in. To access the application online put your email address in and select forgot password. You will then be sent a link to set up your password for your account. Your application will appear blank when you log in but you will see your application was uploaded on the last tab. You may update the online application if you wish but your paper application is sufficient for this Academic Year.
Please review the Board of Supervisors Policy for important information about the scholarship provisions including value limitations and scholastic performance requirements. Download the Policy.
Once an application is received by the Board of Supervisors office it will be maintained for the entirety of the academic year. Below are the deadlines for the 2017-2018 Academic Year:
- Applications due by April 15 NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Scholarships awarded by May 15
- Due to changes to the Board of Supervisors Scholarship Regulations approved on June 22, 2017 at the LSU Board of Supervisors meeting, we will accept applications for Fall 2017 until July 15. NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Scholarships awarded by August 15
- Applications due by November 15
- Scholarships awarded by January 15
Students awarded a non-resident fee exemption are still responsible for the payment of tuition.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Office of the LSU Board of Supervisors